The Amazing Evidences To
the 6000th Year
for the coming of Jesus Christ
By Bill Weather - Main Page - Prophecybase
7 Signs to WW3
(strongest of evidence is for 2028)
While the "day or hour" may not be known, never did he say we couldn't know the year or
season of his coming.
Here are those evidences
1. Genesis 6:3, 120 jubilee years given for man.
A jubilee is every 50 years - 50 x 120=6000 years. God here, is talking about his Spirit striving with man for 6k years. It has nothing to do with any other length of time.
A day is as 1000 years ( Ps 90:4, 2 Peter 3:8).
6 days = 6000 years. If not, then what other beginning is this talking about?
3. Epistle of Barnabas (free online), ch 15, declares plainly (non metaphorical) the end comes at the 6000th year. Note - Not the gospel of Barnabas, which is a proven forgery, but the Epistle of Barnabas (full quote below).
4. Irenaeus > disciple of Polycarp > disciple of John the Apostle, says Genesis chapter 1 is a prophecy, of the end coming at the 6000th year (full quote below).
5. Hippolytus 205 AD, "for a day with the Lord, is as a 1000 years... since then in 6 days the Lord created all things, it follows that in 6000 years, all will be fulfilled (full quote below)."
6. The Encyclopedia Britannica (11th edition) says there was a wide spread doctrine of the 6000th year throughout Judea, among the Rabbis in the 1st century BC (Millenium pg 459).
7. Hosea 6:2 "After two days he will revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight", showing millenial day time keeping.
8. In Josephus commentary, Tanna Debe Eliyyahu, he tells of the Epistle of Elijah (which still existed in his day) that there would be three 2000 year eras = 6000 years (more below).
9. Commodianus, AD 240 - "Resurrection of the body will be when 6000 years are completed..." (full quote below).
10. 2028end.com - many amazing signs given for the year 2028 (over 20 Confirmations) as the 6000th year.
11. Brother Karunakaran's amazing countdown dream of Christ coming 2028.
12. Ernest L. Martin Chronology (chart below) of the 6000th year in 2028. This is a straight, unbroken year count from the bible, with no faulty man made calendars used!
13. The book Tribulation by R.H. Vargo on Amazon has several alternative 360 day calculations, all coming, incredibly, to 2028.
14. Luke 10 - Christ's Parable of the Good Samaritan, paying two pence, which is two days wage, or two millenial day's wage. Here's the mystery unfolded "Take care of him and what ever more you spend, WHEN I COME AGAIN, I will repay you."
15. Luke 13:32 - "Go tell that fox today and tomorrow (2 millenial days) I cast out demons and heal the sick and on the 3rd day , I shall accomplish my purpose."
16. Joshua 3:4 - 2000 cubits ahead of the people, into the promised land with the Ark of the covenant, foreshadowing our promise, 2000 years ahead, Christ would fulfill.
17. Colossians 2:16,17 says the Sabbath is a shadow of what's to come, representing Christ's 7th millennial day reign for 1000 years, from the 6000th, to the 7000th year, from creation.
More Evidences Are Below
This chronology chart in a deeper research here
This chronology shows the modern day Jewish calendar is unaccountable, over 200 years off, with cold hard math and scriptural backing, to every portion.
The Jews to this day still hold to the doctrine of the 6000th year, that Messiah must come by then.
Consider why Christ's millenial reign is 1000 years long (Rev 20:5). Why not 500 or 700 years long? It's because his reign is the 7th millenial day, the Sabbath (Col 2:16,17), from the 6000th to the 7000th year.
Many modern prophecy teachers are relying on the year count faulty data of Ptolemy, including the famed chronologist, James Ussher. Such faulty data has deceived the vast majority of prophecy teachers who think we are past the 6000th year. Our chronology here is only a 31 year difference from Ussher's, who says the world started in 4004 BC, putting his 6000th year at 1997 - 1997 + 31 = 2028
The popular Rabbi Jonathan Cahn and Author Tom Horn rely on the faulty Essene solar calendar, looking to 2075ish for his coming then. The Essenes were igno to the scriptural agro/lunar, Abib barley season resetting the calendar every year, which by default, follows the solar calendar, so there was never a need for the Essene calendar in the 1st place.
If the chronology chart above is wrong, it would err on the side of being past the 6000th year. And there are too many years to account, for it to be less. If there are doubts to the year 2028, then the supernatural signs at 2028end.com backing this are a strong testimony against that.
These evidences make it clear. The 6000th year is what to watch for, regardless of knowing the exact year, but 2028 does provide for the strongest of evidence. We should be watching in faith, believing the very strong evidence presented herein, for 2028 or close to it, for his coming then.