The Amazing Evidences To
the 6000th Year
for the coming of Jesus Christ
While the "day & hour" appears to not be known,
never did he say we couldn't know the
year or season of his coming.
Here are those evidences
1. Genesis 6:3 - And the Lord said, My spirit will not always strive with man, for he is but flesh, yet his days shall be 120 years.
In context, since God has not stopped striving with man, it is believed that these 120 years are not only counted as years to the flood, but counted as jubilee years. A jubilee year is every 50 years (Lev 25:11) > 50 x 120=6000 years. Two other signs of 120 couple with this; the life of Moses being 120 years long, and the purification prophecy in Leviticus 12:1-5, which adds up to 120 days, signifying the earth being purified at the 120th jubilee, the 6000th year.
3. Colossians 2:16,17 says the Sabbath (and feast days) is a shadow of what's to come, representing the 7th millennial day, Christ's 1000 year reign, from the 6000th, to the 7000th year, from creation. Since all 7 feast days represent very specified events, why is the Sabbath singled out in unbelief, as the exception? And since the 1st 4 feasts were fulfilled in very precise timing, why not the sabbath and the last 3 feasts? Is God inconsistent? Furthermore, the law requires the Sabbath to start at the end of the 6th day, i.e., the 6th millennial day, so the resurrection must happen by the 6000th year, or Jesus words in Matt 5:17 fail, that he is fulfilling the law, including the law of the sabbath millennial reign.
4. The Epistle of Barnabas (free online), ch 15, declares plainly (non metaphorical) the end comes at the 6000th year (full quote below).
5. Irenaeus > disciple of Polycarp > disciple of John the Apostle, says Genesis chapter 1 is a prophecy, of the end coming at the 6000th year (full quote below).
6. Hippolytus AD 205, "for a day with the Lord, is as a 1000 years... since then in 6 days the Lord created all things, it follows that in 6000 years, all will be fulfilled (full quote below)."
7. The Encyclopedia Britannica (11th edition) says there was a wide spread doctrine of the 6000th year throughout Judea, among the Rabbis in the 1st century BC (Millenium pg 459), 100 YEARS BEFORE CHRIST!
9. Hosea 6:2 "After two days he will revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight", showing millennial day time keeping. And the 3rd millennial day from when this was prophesied will be in resurrected life of Christ's 1000 yr reign.10. Acts 2:14-17 & Hebrews 1:1-2.
The "last days" would be millennial day 5 and 6. These scriptures make no sense if there is no 6000 year plan of God. For those writers to say its the last days from 2000 years ago, without considering a day is as a 1000 years, would be contradictory, since it's been a long, almost 2000 years of time since they wrote that in scripture.
11. Josephus, the great Jewish historian, tells us in Tanna Debe Eliyyahu, of the Elijah the prophet teaching that there would be three 2000 year eras = 6000 years (more below), after which, would come the 1000 year Messianic Kingdom.
12. Commodianus, AD 240 - "Resurrection of the body will be when 6000 years are completed..." (full quote below).
13. Lactantius AD 304 - "The 6000th year is not yet complete. When this number is complete, the consummation must take place." Referenced below
Click pic for Amazon book
14. Methodius in AD 290 says the 7th millennial day is the "true sabbath", which begins at the 6000th year from creation (full quote below).
15. Victorinus AD 240 "Satan will be bound until the 1000 years are finished; that is, after the 6th day." Referenced below
The 2028 Evidence
18. Brother Karunakaran's amazing countdown dream of Christ coming 2028.
19. Ernest L. Martin Chronology (chart below) of the 6000th year in 2028. This is a straight, unbroken year count from the bible, with no faulty man made calendars used!
20. The book Tribulation by R.H. Vargo on Amazon has several alternative 360 day calculations, all coming, incredibly, to 2028.
This sign parallels Pharaoh's dream of the 7 fat and 7 sick cows of Genesis 41 = 14 years to 2028
The 2 Millennial Day Pattern Prophecy
The 2 millennial days are from AD 28 to 2028, the time between Christ's 1st and 2nd coming.
22. Luke 10 - Christ's Parable of the Good Samaritan, paying two pence, which is two days wage, or two millennial day's wage. Here's the mystery unfolded "Take care of him and what ever more you spend, WHEN I COME AGAIN, I will repay you."
23. Luke 13:32 - "Go tell that fox today and tomorrow (2 millennial days) I cast out demons and heal the sick and on the 3rd day , I shall accomplish my purpose."
24. Crucifixion to Resurrection, by Hebrew inclusive reckoning, has Christ in the grave 2 (millennial) days and rising at the start of the 3rd day, foreshadowing our resurrection at the start of the 3rd day from then, which is the 6000th year.
25. In John 11:6, Jesus waits 2 days, then raises Lazarus from the dead. So too, we will be raised after 2 millennial days.
The 6 Millennial Day Pattern Prophecy
26. In Matt 17 and Mark 9, after 6 days, Jesus is supernaturally transfigured. We also, after the 6th millennial day, will be supernaturally transfigured.
More Evidences Are Below
This chronology shows the modern day Jewish calendar is unaccountable, over 200 years off, with cold hard math and scriptural backing, to every portion.
The Jews to this day still hold to the doctrine of the 6000th year, that Messiah must come by then.
Consider why Christ's millennial reign is 1000 years long (Rev 20:5). Why not 500 or 700 years long? It's because his reign is the 7th millennial day, the Sabbath (Col 2:16,17), from the 6000th to the 7000th year.
Many modern prophecy teachers are relying on the year count faulty data of Ptolemy, including the famed chronologist, James Ussher. Such faulty data has deceived the vast majority of prophecy teachers who think we are past the 6000th year. Our chronology here is only a 31 year difference from Ussher's, who says the world started in 4004 BC, putting his 6000th year at 1997 >>> 1997 + 31 = 2028
The popular Rabbi Jonathan Cahn and Author Tom Horn rely on the faulty Essene solar calendar, looking to 2075ish for his coming then. The Essenes were igno to the scriptural agro/lunar, Abib barley season resetting the calendar every year, which by default, follows the solar calendar, so there was never a need for the Essene calendar in the 1st place.
If the chronology chart above is wrong, it would err on the side of being past the 6000th year. And there are too many years to account, for it to be less. If there are doubts to the year 2028, then the incredible supernatural signs at 2028end.com backing this are a strong testimony against that, as well as the hard data here proving it in a number of other ways.
These evidences make it clear. We should be watching in faith, believing the very strong evidence presented herein, for 2028, for his coming then, but also 3.5 years before that for WW3 tribulation in 2025.